Marmoresin is a compound obtained from marble dust and grits, with the addition of resins and polyester for outdoor use, used in the building industry for the creation of finishing products such as:
DOOR THRESHOLD AND WINDOWSILL COVERINGS
It is to all intents and purposes a substitute for marble and granite, and has considerable benefits because:
- Since it is a purposely-made compound, it has better mechanical characteristics.
- It is much more versatile and therefore facilitates the realization of products and aesthetic solutions with particular dimensions and shapes.
- It ensures greater colour uniformity
- It prevents infiltrations
- It can be cut and drilled without risk of chipping
- It adapts to any type of surface
- No maintenance required once laid
The uniqueness of MARMORESIN® – COPRIMURO.NET
The exclusive MARMORESIN produced by COPRIMURO.NET, Marmoresin®, stands out from the others on the market.
This is because, besides being the only truly certified product, it is the result of a UNIQUE production process which makes it the TOP OF THE RANGE compound among the options on the market today (which are in fact imitations).
It is in fact as well to know that, because it is a synthetic product, the compound is also very sensitive and its management is complex.
Factors such as climate and external temperature, strongly influence the end result, therefore it is NOT possible to obtain a perfect mixture without the necessary precautions during the very delicate preparation phase, which is split into THREE STEPS:
1. “Liquid” state: the initial phase of the process, where the raw materials are carefully selected, dosed and mixed together in a special mixing machine.
2. “Gel” state: the transitional CRUCIAL phase where, on the basis of the intended use of the compound, the climate and the outside temperature, to ensure impermeability and give the desired colour to the compound, specific doses of “Gelcoat” and other (reserved) substances are added.
Then the mixture is inserted into specific machinery, to be totally deprived of any air bubbles, which would compromise product resistance and final appearance.
3. “Solid” state: the final phase, where the finished mixture undergoes stringent quality control by our technicians and, only if approved, is used to make the end product.
The MARMORESIN® colours – COPRIMURO.NET
Thanks to the new technologies currently available, we have refined an exclusive technique for colouring and externally treating the end product (specifically the Wall coping and Door threshold and Windowsill coverings) to give it a colour that is:
- as natural as possible
Treatment involves an external finishing layer, with special two-component resins (epoxy and/or polyester), filled with pigments, applied in the mould as the main stage of the layering process.
This procedure creates a smooth, compact, porosity-free surface layer that protects the product, creating a protective barrier against the aggressiveness of agents such as: rain, sunlight and salt.
These are the available colours:
The entire manufacturing process of the MARMORESIN® – COPRIMURO.NET line, from the raw materials to the various processing phases, is certified and is the result of over 40 years of experience in the field.
All this brings countless benefits for everyone:
- guarantee of certified-quality products
- technical assistance provided by the company
- continuous updates
- supporting materials for installation
- simple and practical installation
- maintenance free
- protection against weathering and wear
- building good looks – constant over time